Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to order an instruction manual for my IPhone 8. OS…

Customer Question
I want to order...

I want to order an instruction manual for my IPhone 8

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

OS 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I want to order an instruction manual

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Apple does not provide a print guide however you can use the guide on their website which should answer any questions you may have.

If you go to the following link you can browse through the table of contents on the left which will get you going:

https://help.apple.com/iphone/11/

Also here is a printable PDF guide: https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1565/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.