Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have 10 folders on google drive with the title NDY STORIES…

Customer Question
I have 10 folders...

I have 10 folders on google drive with the title NDY STORIES and I can't find the story folders HELP

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

IMAC 27 inch High Sierra 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Just started this AM and I used the search box and got a single file content for one of the 10 folders

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This drive NDY STORIES has 20 view only and 3 edit

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer and Google question.

If all folders have the same title, then you may have to just double-click on the folder found by the Search, and go into it - or, if they have the same title, all 10 of them, perhaps - and see what you can find that way.

Google Drive's Search is not perfect, be it noted.

When I create two folders in Google Drive, both titled by my assignment, 'test folder', then Search for 'test folder', I see listing of both, with the same title, plus a listing for a third 'test folder' that was created within one of the original two 'test folder' folders.

Is it true that you are seeing only one NDY STORIES folder? try searching for

NDY STORIES*

(with an asterisk added to the end of the search string, with no space between it and the search string.)

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.