Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to update to IOS 10, but told i am no longer

Trying to update to...

Trying to update to IOS 10, but told i am no longer connected to internet

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

Where do i find that info

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

Don't know that answer

3/13/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the device please?

Thank you

could i speak to you? i am not tech savvy.

It is a remote service, please request it and I can call you

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
when can i speak to Richard?

Please provide me the phone number to call

have a very busy day, u have my info, when can we start

as soon as you tell me your phone number as I requested, then I can call you.

tired of waiting, when will i b contacted

Ok, I am for the third time kindly asking you for the phone number to call...

Please do not ignore this request again, if you do not provide me your phone number, I then cannot call.

please call me back asap, on a tight schedule