Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can’t get in just purchase a MacBook Pro can remember the…

Customer Question
Can’t get in just...

Can’t get in just purchase a MacBook Pro can remember the password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I didn’t have one for this device

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just a new device want a new account to go with

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to the password ***** sign into your Apple ID with?

Please let me know

I want to reset my log in password

Thanks

Please use the link below to reset your password

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.