Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was talking to you just now on my old iPad and it got

Customer Question
I was talking to...

I was talking to you just now on my old iPad and it got stuck. It is still me with my problem of photos getting rearranged. Sorry

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

The old one is dying and that’s why I got the new one. My problem is my albums and photos getting rearranged during the night!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you. That’s my main concern now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Photos. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What do you mean rearranged?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I arrange all my photos into about 70albums and arrange the albums on the screen so I can find them easily. Overnight, the position of all the albums got moved! It never happened with my old ipad
I know how to rearrange to the order I want, but it takes time. I just don’t want it to happen again

Do you have a computer?

I have a windows 10laptop

Do you have iCloud Photo Library Turn on on your iPad?

I th8nk so, let me check in Settings
Sorry, can’t find it in Settings. iCloud should be on
Have you heard of this problem before?
Hello Justin?
I lost contact with ***** *****. Please reconnect us.
Mac Support Specialist: michelleclive, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Hardware Engineer

please ignore this post..sent by mistake