Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I charged a 99.00 charge to the game seekers and my credit…

Customer Question
I charged a 99.00...

I charged a 99.00 charge to the game seekers and my credit card got charged but the gems i bought did not

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an iPad 15 inch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

This is the. First time but it would not take charges or sop i though

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

When I tried to buy gems it keep saying renter charge card but all my other games excepted card right away

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about in app purchases. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Where are you seeing this charge?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.