Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got it as gift 4 bday, but I forgot password too many

Customer Question
I got it as...

I got it as gift 4 bday, but I forgot password ***** many times, and now I am locked out

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I understand I can get help from u 4 $39,this is your device...why, after paying SO MUCH more 4 an APPLE, do I have 2 pay 4 u to help me. That is just wrong

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

That is the one for $39, I do not have it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Let me know when I have a LIVE person
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I had tried EVERYTHING POSSIBLE! What I want/need is it reset to factory settings...but I do not have the $39
Since it is new, don't I still have a warrantee on this device? I have only used it ONCE, for a whole hour b4 I got locked out. This iPad was EXPENSIVE,why am I paying for it to be fixed so soon?
Bot***** *****ne - I DO NOT HAVE $39
HELLO????
MAC GENIUS??? GENIUS AT TAKING PPLG'S MONEY, LOOKS LIKE TO ME. Very unhappy

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com