Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Story, I goof up my wife iPhone Apple id. 11.2.6. Yesterday…

Long story, I goof...

Long story, I goof up my wife iPhone Apple id

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Yesterday

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you explain the exact issue you have with the ID? You cannot sign into it?

Please let me know

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
I was redoing my wife iPad and it changed her Apple ID
The phone I’d should be***@******.***

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

I have no computer this is goer a iPhone

Ok, but the issue then is the password ***** the Apple ID?

also the I’d should be maryannbennis @comcast.net

Can you use my link below to reset your password *****

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Then use the new password ***** your account

Let me know please how you go