Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why do my calls do not go through? It asks me to 'invite', I…

Customer Question
Why do my calls...

Why do my calls do not go through? It asks me to 'invite', I need to call right now without invite.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

IMac and iPad , it works yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac? What about your iPad?

Don't know, where do Infind that info?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried with your iMac?

No troubleshooting, ,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have regular people on Skype I can contact, but it does not let me allow to call different numbers in Germany, which is very important to me right now. Yet asks me to invite, and does not connect

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you are trying to call actual phones in Germany? On home or cell phone numbers?

Please let me know