Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It says Apple ID disabled. I tried resetting my password and…

Customer Question
It says Apple ID...

It says Apple ID disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I tried resetting my password ***** it didn’t work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s it I’m on the newest ios

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your Apple id
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Apple ID is disabled on which device?

My iPhone 6s Plus
I tried to reset my password ***** it didn’t work

If your Apple ID is locked for security reasons, you might see one of these alerts:

• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
  • "You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons"
  • "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"

When you see one of these alerts, you can go to iforgot.apple.com to unlock your account with your existing password ***** to reset your password. After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.