Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m trying to make a purchase but it keeps telling me that…

I’m trying to make...

I’m trying to make a purchase but it keeps telling me that my purchase could not be excepted and I don’t understand why or how to fix it????

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It’s an iPhone s 6 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Like an hour maybe! I thought it was my payment method so I checked my accounts and even changed my payment method and it didn’t solve anything! I know I have the founds to make the purchase but it won’t go through.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Um no

3/13/2018
Terry White II

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I am a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

Quick Question:

Have you received this error message:

“Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed. For assistance, contact iTunes Support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/.”

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I would rather not do the secure remote method

Its ok, there is no need for you to be offered one, as there is only one way to resolve this and only one group Apple can help you with this: iTunes Accounts and Billing, also known as iTunes Support.

The reason this group can assist you, is because your method of payment under your Apple ID is being held

by Apple for security reasons.

If you want to continue using the credit or bank debit card you have listed in your account, then you would

need this group to remove the security flag from the credit card currently under your Apple ID account.

Another option you can try as well, however, is to use a different credit or bank debit card, as a new method of payment under your Apple ID account.

If you choose to try the second option and it works, then you should be able to resume purchasing apps and other Apple media and content as you have before.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I added a new one and it still tells me the same thing

I know this process very well, as I have been through it myself. And you just beat me to the punch on the last point I was going to share with you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok so now what

If you cannot use ANY other method of payment that means your Apple ID will need to be confirmed by iTunes Accounts and Billing that you are the owner. Their contact number is(###) ###-####/p>

They are an escalation group, so you will more than likely have to go through iOS Support first and they will create a case ID for you (Be sure to get the Case #) and transfer you to iTunes Accounts and Billing.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’m not sure I’m fallowing

But don't worry, if for any reason Apple feels there may be some form of security risk against your Apple ID for ANY reason, they will flag your Apple ID-

Think of it the same way a credit card company would not allow transactions to go through if they believe there is any security concern against your account.

It doesn't mean that it is because of you- more often than not it really is just a security function built-in for Apple IDs, - remember, our Apple IDs are also emails that we use outside of Apple services (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo!, MSN, Outlook.com, AOL.com etc.)

iTunes Accounts and Billing can usually resolve this issue and get you back up and going on the same phone call.

I remember in my case, I had to contact iTunes Accounts and Billing, because I had tried to complete an Apps purchase too many times and they just wanted to make sure it was me attempting to make the purchase and not some joe from the street. I actually appreciated the way it worked out. I was off the call within less than 15 minutes

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Um ok so i didn’t have any problem using the same payment method to send $30 to get your “help” I’m really confused it doesn’t make since to me

What part is not making sense to you if I may ask? Let me know

I am actually a decade-plus tech with them (Yes them -12+ yrs) -so there isn't anything I am telling you that isn't fabricated.

sorry- I mean that IS fabricated or made up- sorry typing to fast!

All you need to understand in the simplest terms is iTunes Accounts and Billing can get your account and method of payment back in play again, where you WILL be able to make your purchases once again.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
your Ok I’ll give that number you gave me a shot! Thank you for your help

No other Apple group can perform this action except iTunes

And hey, that is what I am here for - I am always glad to help!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks have a good night

No worries-.

Thanks for allowing me to assist you. If you are satisfied with my answer(s), please press the Accept button and if possible, a positive rating of how you feel about my support would be stellar!

We always appreciate our customer's feedback!

Finally, if you have any recurrence of this issue, simply refer back to our chat session here and I will be here to further assist you.

Thanks for using JustAnswer.com!

Best Regards,

TD
"The MacTechTrainer"

Terry White II
Terry White II
Terry White II
Terry White II