Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My husbands iPhone is coming up “Activation Error”. He is…

Customer Question
My husbands iPhone is...

My husbands iPhone is coming up “Activation Error”. He is asleep and I can wake him if need be.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I have a serial number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Or MEID number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

He needs the 4s working first thing in a.m. what went wrong?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
How can I get this out of activation error
I need customer service help for a 4S iPhone
Customer care please
Hello?
I just paid for this new service
Please help me
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I am a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

Just a few quick questions if I may:

• Is the iPhone 4s active with a wireless carrier?

• Have there been any recent updates on the iPhone 4S before this error occurred?

• Lastly, is this a new iPhone 4s?

The answers you provide me regarding these few questions will allow me to determine the best path to assist you and resolve your question.

Thanks, ***** ***** your response.

-TD

I turn find my iPhone on and it went into activation lock then try putting my Apple ID in then went to activation error and now I can’t not get into my phone and I don’t wanna too delete my whole phone cause I have stuff on there I need and I use it for work

Thanks for your response.

I am sorry this issue has affected your use of your iPhone 4s. I will do whatever I can to help you get back to normal use of your iPhone. I believe there is a way to resolve this without you having to resort to deleting the content on your iPhone.

Now one more question before we begin, do you have a computer or laptop (Mac or Windows - ok) in your possession currently?

No
Thx!!! I got it working

Excellent that is always good to see!

If I may ask, was it as simple as restarting your iPhone?

Well, it looks like you have resolved your own question, which always empowering!

If you need a refund for your deposit or payment, please visit: http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You will be able to receive assistance from JustAnswer.com Customer Support on that page.

I will opt out of your question now.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com

Best Regards,

TD
"The MacTechTrainer"

Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Do you need assistance with anything else?

Please let me know

Thank you