Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Too complicated for 82 year old. How can I get instructions?

Customer Question
Too complicated for 82...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple s

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

A week. I can’t retrieve user name and password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks. Wish I had android back but 10 days has passed.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: michelleclive, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

are you facing a problem with the apple id and password ***** your mac device