Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am attempting to update Itunes on my Apple phone no

Customer Question
I am attempting to...

I am attempting to update Itunes on my Apple phone no(###) ###-#### I have change my debit card and up dated Itunes account on the computer but unable to pay music on my IPhone?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your iTunes?

15 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Tahts all thank you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 5 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I still unable to activate ITunes on my Iphone
I have add A$42 deduct from my acc already and am yet to receive an answer or solution to my problem.