Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got scammed and I had given them my password. I need to…

Customer Question
I got scammed and...

I got scammed and I had given them my password. I need to reset my password. ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember, it was some time ago. But I want to change it ow. I tried to do it several days ago but I never got the email they we trying to send me.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I called and was sent to a real person named Keonte.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I'm working on a MacBook Pro if that helps.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
please sent me an email that I can use to secure the email I sent earlier. Jm
Why is this such a big deal???
My previous email password ***** [email protected], established 12/15/17!
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I've been waiting ab out an hour!!! I entered a new password ***** and I'd like to keep that, but I can change it. I do not answer messages on my cell phone because it's very old and I can't see the old way of messaging. Use my phone*********** Janet
No. Forget the whole thin g. Janet

OK