Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't unlock my password on my iphone. Well i got a 6

Customer Question
I can't unlock my...

I can't unlock my password ***** my iphone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Well i got a 6 diget password ***** my phone i seem to enterin the right numb but it wont open

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Am i dont know my apple id but they sent me instructions on how to reset it but i cant unlock my passcode

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 4 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it give any error or message? Do you remember your exact passcode?

Do you have iPhone 5, 6, 7, 8, X, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.