Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have used my ipad 2 imessage for many years. Now, I cannot…

Customer Question
I have used my...

I have used my ipad 2 imessage for many years. Now, I cannot send a message to two of my regular contacts. They have not blocked me and the phone number is ***** How do I correct this?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How do I determine that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I am running iOS 11.2.6. This problem just started. We have used t his iPad for several years without problems.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need this problem corrected.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iMessage. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What do you mean it is blocked?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Only two contacts from my Contact List are affected. I can send a message to all others but these two are not delivered, ever. They have not block me so that is not the problem.
Is anyone there?

Are they green or orange?

Sorry, green or blue?