Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I seem to have a really bad time down loading songs on my…

I seem to have...

I seem to have a really bad time down loading songs on my play lists to my on line (iTunes) iPod, which is plunged into a USB port on my computer ?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I don't really know ?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I went to iTunes on my desk top, then plugged my iPod into a computer USB port, finally found my play list, then went to Vans play list, and could no find how tto

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I would also like to know how to SYNC my I pod to iTunes ?

3/13/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPod. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What do you mean you are having a bad time?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I connected my iPod to my computer, then went to i tunes, then went to my play list, then tried to find out how to get some of my music loaded onto my iPod ? with on luck.

Was it attached to that computer the last time you synced?

I don't know how to sync my ipod

Is all the music on your computer?

all of my music is on my computer

Restore the iPod in iTunes and when it restores you will be able to sync.

How do I Restore the I pod ? in I tunes is there a place where it says RESTORE ?

Do you see your iPod in iTunes?

NO that is one of the problems, it does not show my Ipod

Have you tried a new cord?

I'am trying another cord now, and a USB port directly on the computer. After I try this, can I get in touch with you so I can tell you if it worked ?
That seemed to work, my Ipod is now sync'ed and connected.
Justin my problem is solved. I was plugging into a USB port that was remote from my computer. When I plugged into a
USB port on my computer, my I POD synced, and connected to I Tunes my I POD connected, and I have down loaded my music. Justin thank you so much for your support really helped me. Thanks again.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius