Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It says my apple id has been disabled. Iphone7plusand the…

Customer Question
It says my apple...

It says my apple id has been disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone7plusand the latest ios

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

About two weeks i tried another apple id and notjing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Can you sign in to appleid.apple.com ?

no i changed mind

Ok

OK IM LOGGED IN
IM SIGNED I9N

Change the password.

its changed

I would suggest changing your security questions as well.

done
now my phone says my new password ***** *****

Enter the new correct one and you should be ok.

i did and it says its wrong

Did you write it down? Are you certain that you have put the new password ***** correctly?