Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to renew my password please. Apple I pad. All

Customer Question
Hi I need to...

Hi I need to renew my password *****

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Apple I pad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

All versions needs to be updated

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Past 3weeks I tried to download LBCI Lebanon or anything and It just doesn’t work I tried multiple passwords and it just doesn’t work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just wanna reset my password ***** apple account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if this is your Apple ID password?