Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple ID password doesn’t work. IPhone and iPad air. Don’t…

Customer Question
Apple ID password *****’t...

Apple ID password *****’t work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone and iPad air

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Don’t know, eceived a phone call numerous times on my home phone(###) ###-####hat my Apple account was hacked and a was being used so thought changing Apple ID pass word would be my first step started the acct recovery process .it was going to send text to my phone but nothing came iphone253350 1671

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No can you connect me?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?