Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a subscription to the Wall Street Journal on my

Customer Question
I have a subscription...

I have a subscription to the Wall Street Journal on my iPhone as part of the kindle app. I'd like to cancel that subscription but don't how. Pleas help. Lenz Neuhauser

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

IOS11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have had that subscription for several months but I never use it because I also have one on my Kindle reader. I tried Settings-iTunes-AppleID-password. At the bottom of that page "manage is supposed to show up but it does not. I never get to a page where I can actually cancel that subscription.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. There is also another unrelated issue. Sometimes whatever I do on my MacBook Pro gets synced to my iPhone but not always. I am clueless as to why and do not know how to re-establish the cloud connection between my Mac and my iPhone.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

I am still in need. I'd like to cancel the WSJ subscription which is part of my kindle app. If I can only cancel that subscription by deleting the kindle app so be it.