Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password. How do I find it. IPad iPhone iPad…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password. How do I find it

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

IPad iPhone iPad pro

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Where do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I was not using Facebook as I was away a lot but now can’t get back on and would like to catch up with family and friends

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The password ***** that send to me are not coming to my mail but other emails are and I looked through every folder

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password?

I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

No. All I want to do is get a new password ***** Facebook. Want is so complicated about that?
I’m beginning to think you are scam artists

Nothing, but this is the first time you have mentioned it.

This is where you reset the password LINK