Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
Email is fine however I don't have a cell number. I can only
David, Mac Support Specialist
Email is fine however I don't have a cell number. I can only call out and my relatives won't be able to call me. What can I do? Where I'll be there is full access to wifi which I don't need a plan. … read more
I am trying to log into my apple id and need to change my
Divyansh Pagaria
Divyansh Pagaria, Bachelor's Degree
Second opinion] I am trying to log into my apple id***@******.*** and need to change my password ***** it will not allow me to change it.… read more
I forgot my oasswird. I forgot my Facebook password. I have
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, mac support specialist
I have know idea-long time-someone set it up for me I use it a lot recently … read more
I can not login to my iCloud email and I can't download
Tom
Tom, 3 years college
I can not login to my iCloud email and I can't download anything from the App Store … read more
I can't get emails anymore. Not sure Verizon or Siri. How do
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
but the other day I tried to work with aol on a computer … read more
I can't remember my iTunes or Apple ID. I changed one of
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Network Engineer
I changed one of them approx half hour ago. And one this afternoon. … read more
I bought a new iPad mini and I can't remember the I'd or
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I bought a new iPad mini and I can't remember the I'd or password. I can't get into anything now to change the password ***** id … read more
I have a Mac pro- got licked out- went to the Apple store in
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
I have a Mac pro- got licked out- went to the Apple store in Barton creek mall Austin tx- can't get in again- because password ***** not work- works on my new iPhone and my iPad- jjystvrexet Apple ID … read more
Pearl I can't get into my email account on my new iPhone
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
Pearl I can't get into my email account on my new iPhone have it own my new iPad***@******.*** can you help me. … read more
For some reason I no longer can get my email on my iPhone or
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Hello for some reason I no longer can get my email on my iPhone or my iPad Pro the only way I can get my email is if I go to my laptop and launch Safari and login to Gmail. Could you possibly help me?… read more
I did account recovery for my sons iPod touch as I sold it
Richard, IT Manager
I did account recovery for my sons iPod touch as I sold it to my friend but forgot the password ***** the passcode on the iPod. So I waited 21 days for account recovery and received a sms saying it's … read more
I would like to e-mail screenshots and photos to a friend
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I would like to e-mail screenshots and photos to a friend from my photos app on my IPAD. How would I do this? I see where I can select up to five screenshots for e-mail, but I would like to send more,… read more
My friend Rhonda coppersmith passed away suddenly. She left
Josh, It Support Specialist
My friend Rhonda coppersmith passed away suddenly. She left me her iPad. It is asking me to activate it but I do not know her password. She had a AOL account and the screen says she needs to remove th… read more
My Facebook account on my ipad won't open but it will on my
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, mac support specialist
My Facebook account on my ipad won't open but it will on my iPhone. I followed instructions to reinstall. How do I reopen my original page?… read more
someone is sending emails with my name attached through my
Frederick S., Quality Assurance Engineer, Entrepreneur
someone is sending emails with my name attached through my iphone and ipad numbers what can I do?… read more
I have an iphone and an ipad open. I use a yahoo mail account
robgranholm
robgranholm, IT Administrator and Support
I have an iphone and an ipad open. I use a yahoo mail account without difficulty for years and I have an aol account which at this point is just a back up. My iphone 4 is two months old on my a few ye… read more
Dear Tech Support, I have MobileMe, an iPad and two Mac
robgranholm
Dear Tech Support, I have MobileMe, an iPad and two Mac computers. My wife and I have our own two longstanding email addresses, but maintain a single joint email account on one computer, with a single… read more
I have comcast E mail. I saved a lot of old emails I wanted
Mike, Self Employed Macintosh Consultant
I have comcast E mail. I saved a lot of old emails I wanted to folders Now it is all gone I want stuf dated back i March and April It is gone… read more