Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It will not let me update anything and won't let me make…

Customer Question
It will not let...

It will not let me update anything and won't let me make purchases.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is an ipad mini model A1538 EMC 2824

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

A couple months i have tried resetting changeing my billing debit card. I even erased everything and went back to factory settings.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Also my app store and games has popped up with a different name not mine or anyone i know
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?