Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It won’t accept my password. I want to update some of my…

Customer Question
It won’t accept my...

It won’t accept my password. I want to update some of my apps.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

An I pad.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just tried to update it. I keep trying the password ***** have recorded. I recently got a new IPad

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if this is your Apple ID password?