Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am being billed 9.99 plus 11.99 for i tunes, i have not…

Customer Question
I am being billed...

I am being billed 9.99 plus 11.99 for i tunes , i have not applied for this , this has been going on for a year, help me, my phone is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung glaxy 7, plus two i phone 8 for my grandchildren

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I don,t have it on my phones that i know of, it is billed to my credit card every month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help me stop on going bill from my account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...i tunes..."

Initially, please re-check and confirm that "Apple Music app" is or is not included in the Samsung phone's app list/accounts.

it is not on my sansumg 7, it is on the two iphones8, but not used they use pandora

I understand.

Please try check/unsubscribe using both iPhones ...not just uninstalling the app from these iPhones but actively cancel the subscriptions.

Cancel subscription on iPhone, iPad or iPod:

1. Access Settings in the home of your device;
  2. Scroll down and tap iTunes Store and AppStore;
  3. Tap your e-mail and Apple ID, View Apple ID and enter your password;
  4. Now, tap Subscription - Manage and select PlayKids;
  5. Turn off the auto-renewal option and tap Done.

Perhaps Apple's support page for this purpose may provide further insight. Please click HERE.