Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am constantly asked for my password for iCloud and

Customer Question
I am...

I am constantly asked for my password ***** iCloud and although I have it written down it is refused.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

The problem is even deeper than that because this Mac desktop was my husband's and he passed away 3 years ago. I cannot change the passwords even.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I get there?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

And can I change the ownership of the Mac?I do not even log out in his name because I don't know the password ***** get into his email and occasionally I get things from people who don not know he is gone.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue with you?

I don't know how to do that

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.