Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I do not have correct Apple password. Only an Ipad2. Asfar

Customer Question

I do not have correct Apple password
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Only an Ipad2
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: asfar as I know about a month. I try to answer the security questions but they do not accept answers such as name of first dog and what street did I grow up on??? My answers are correct, of course
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Will call back. My ride is here
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 8 months ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.