Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My password has disappeared and my iPad is bouncing my

Customer Question
My password ***** disappeared...

My password ***** disappeared and my iPad is bouncing my emails. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

The latest.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It is totally confused. In this condition when I awakened. Great last evening. Even my keyboard has a different font.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a charge for assistance?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.