Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I think battery may be worn out. The guy at the store said…

Customer Question
I think battery may...

I think battery may be worn out . The guy at the store said to contact support and you could dx my phone from wherever you are. Yes?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I will take off the case and look or is it in a settings place?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing a couple of weeks I think.FCXCE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?