Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just want to know how to be able to iMessage a phone that…

Customer Question
I just want to...

I just want to know how to be able to iMessage a phone that is not an apple

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

What’s that in after settings.

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I was trying to find where i enabled mms or sms. That’s what I can’t find. It’s actually my I Pad.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iMessage. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

You cannot. iMessage is for Apple devices only.

I want to send text messages from my I Pad
I can send to my daughter on my phone, can I use my ipad as a phone?