Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I installed the upgrade one iOS on my iPod and iPad and lost…

Customer Question
I installed the upgrade...

I installed the upgrade one iOS on my iPod and iPad and lost all my contacts and music on both WHY THAT THAT HAPPEN? And I need to recover that data

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a backup set up on iTunes or iCloud?

I am not shure

Technician's Assistant: How long ago was your music deleted?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

And recover all my contacts and the music

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?