Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot sign in. Can not change the password, that is the…

Cannot sign in Technician's...

Cannot sign in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Can not change the password, that is the problem

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My apple id is***@******.*** the activation lock shows [email protected]

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
What is my apple id ?

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

I can not change my password ***** The Apple site says I will get instructions in 9 days.

ok, once you have this you can then use the new password ***** they need to review trhis for you

Do I need to wait 9 days ? Or can be fix the problem now ?

You will need to wait out the time or go into an apple store with photo id in order to do this