Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Safari won't stay open...my JOB depends on me getting on…

Customer Question
Safari won't stay open...my...

Safari won't stay open...my JOB depends on me getting on Safari to the FB page of my book and answering questions, putting out fires etc.. need to get it to stay open

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Safari?

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Safari?

Nothing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Can you use chrome instead?

I thought you were the expert??? Of course I can use chrome but NOT for FB. I have to be on FB for my job everyday, all day. I'm a published author and have over 10,000 members on The Shepherds Diet Family Page. I just need Safari to stay fkn. open!! Can you assist or give me my money back???

I can help, but what I wanted to know is if the same thing would happen in Chrome to verify it is an issue with Safari, but it took you an entire day to tell me you wouldn't do it. So why can you not test Facebook in chrome?