Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would help with my Apple iPad.. Sorry my connection

Customer Question
Good afternoon, I would...

Good afternoon, I would help with my Apple iPad. My name is*****: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Sorry my connection stopped. I am using version 9.3.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Maybe a week. I don't know if all of my settings are correct. Maybe we can go over the settings.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe that is it thank you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?