Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m trying to unlock my husband’s Apple ID account I just…

Customer Question
I’m trying to unlock...

I’m trying to unlock my husband’s Apple ID account I just switched carriers for him to AT&T and I can’t get the phone activated until I get into his ID account I’m trying to unlock my husband’s Apple ID account I just switched carriers for him to AT&T and I can’t get the phone activated until I get into his ID account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I set the phone up for him with the Apple ID or year and a half ago I set the phone up for him with the Apple ID year and a half ago And I do not remember his password ***** I’ve been having a very hard time trying to open his account he has no phone now because of this

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes ,I’ve been trying to reset it since yesterday and I keep coming up with the same situation it will not allow me to unlock it it’s been the account has been frozen I’ve been trying to reset it since yesterday and I keep coming up with the same situation it will not allow me to unlock it it’s been the account has been frozen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to get his account unfrozen and get a new password ***** just need to get his account unfrozen and get a new password

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your Apple ID so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

Your account***@******.*** has been locked for security reasons. Select how you would like to unlock it.

1.Get an email

We will send instructions to your email address ending in g•••••.com

2.Answer security questions

Answer the question(s) you chose when you created your Apple ID.

Please let me know the option.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you send it to my email address***@******.***

I am sorry we can not send it to***@******.*** this email address because that is not your recovery email.

An email has been sent to your email address, e•••••@g•••••.com. Follow the directions in the email to unlock your Apple ID and then sign in again.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That’s my husbands email account I can’t get into that

May I know if you can answer security questions associated with your Apple ID account?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I tried answering them last time I didn’t get me anywhere But i can try it again

Okay, verify your birthday date?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
03-16-56

I am sorry but it is not working.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I see that it did the same thing for me when I try to do this by myself so I can see that you’re not gonna be able to help me I would like to stop the service and get a refund for the five dollars that I’ve already gotten into this because I haven’t gotten any information that I didn’t already know before I contacted you please cancel this give me my money back

Sorry for the inconvenience in this case only Apple support can help you You can reach Apple Account Security team over the phone at 1-***-***-**** /1-***-***-****. They are available from 7AM to 10PM CST 7 days a week. IMPORTANT: When you call, you’ll reach an automated system. Just say "iTunes" and then say "Account" for Account Security. Then, say "Yes" when the system asks if you would like to be transferred to an advisor again say "Yes".

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can get the refund.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you again

Thanks you for you time.

Mike, Mac Medic