Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't sign in with my Apple ID on my new phone. I haven't…

Can't sign in with...

Can't sign in with my Apple ID on my new phone.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven't changed it. It won't let me

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Phone won't. Should I use the I pad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure phone is connected to my home we fi. Won't let me go to any other settings from sign in page

3/12/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you try to sign in, what is the exact message you get?

Please let me know

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
It asks for my Apple ID and password. Then tells me my password ***** not be verified.
He needs to call my land line..614(###) ###-#### My cell still has not been activated !
I just want to get my phone activated. Why is this so complicated? I've been 2 the Apple store twice---- spent hours trying todo this using my I pad. I am disgusted with this entire process.

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you