Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Completely lock out of my Apple ID accts. Think it as last…

Customer Question
Completely lock out of...

Completely lock out of my Apple ID accts

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Think it as last night, hav no me face time I need some help to get back up running

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have try every thing that I know within my knowledge of computer which is no much

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to know what passwords and Apple ID iuse

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer.

In this case you may have to contact Apple support directly.

Please use the below link to reach a Apple support technician.

https://getsupport.apple.com/

Thank you.

What is going on all your doing is trying to get money rather than fix my problem if you can t help tell me
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Sir/Mam ,

JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with Apple.Here the account has to be verified and authenticated by a apple tech.

So I would highly suggest you to contact them.

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.