Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to downgrade my icloud storage plan from 50 GB…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to downgrade my icloud storage plan from 50 GB to 5GB free. Everything goes fine until I try to tap on the upper Done word. It doesn't show up blue like the other prompts. I have tried several times.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is a mini 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just bought it, I followed the prompts online at least 6 times.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

no, I don"t need your help now. How do I get the $50.00 back that was debited to my credit card ?

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!