Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I no longer have any connection to my Photosmart C4200

I no longer have...

I no longer have any connection to my Photosmart C4200 printer, and no printer choices appear on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

Yes, and bluetooth

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Nothing is blinking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you put Facebook in my dock, and add a scroll bar in my emails?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you.

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
The best phon e number is(###) ###-####

Please go to www.teamviewer.com and download and install Teamviewer. Open Teamviewer and let me know the ID and Password ***** shows you.

password *****

PLEASE CLICK HERE. You will get open a Justanswer window. Click on the green I Agree button. You will be prompted to download a small program named Elsinore Screen Connect Client. Download it. Now hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and click on the downloaded file and Open it. Then I will able to connect to your computer and work on it to resolve the issue.

I am receiving a message that this Elsinore download is dangerous to my computer.

Ignore that message. That security warning shows because this is a remote support tool.

It will not allow me to download because it is from an unidentified developer. Perhaps we should return to tech support
without your access to my computer. j

Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and click on the downloaded file and then choose Open from the shortcut menu. Click Open.

I believe I received a message that it has been downloaded.

Then check your downloads folder, you can find the downloaded file. Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and click on the downloaded file and then choose Open from the shortcut menu. Click Open.

OK I had to download JAVA in order for the download to be accepted

Please download and install Java and then Open it.

Have you finished with your work?
I restarted my computer. Now what
The printer is on and I restarted my computer. What happens now?

Please open the Elsinore Screen Connect program on your desktop.

Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and click on the Elsinore Screen Connect program on your desktop and then choose Open from the shortcut menu. Click Open.