Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My MacPro shut down and i can't get back in. (After trying…

Customer Question
My MacPro shut down...

My MacPro shut down and i can't get back in. (After trying in vain with password(s), tried to answer security questions. Was stopped because Apple doesn't have my correct birthdate.) Am mega-frustrated. Need to do critical work today.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last summer, i think but am not sure because things have been working well for a good long while.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not that i know of. How does that work please?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Think my only problem is getting back into the Mac.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?