Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My MacPro shut down and i can't get back in. (After trying

Customer Question

My MacPro shut down and i can't get back in. (After trying in vain with password(s), tried to answer security questions. Was stopped because Apple doesn't have my correct birthdate.) Am mega-frustrated. Need to do critical work today.
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: Last summer, i think but am not sure because things have been working well for a good long while.
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: Not that i know of. How does that work please?
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Think my only problem is getting back into the Mac.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 8 months ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?