Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have waited 12 days to recover password, text message just…

Customer Question
I have waited 12...

I have waited 12 days to recover password, text message just arrived and said to go to apple.com/revover and enter apple ID. But found no place to enter ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I l forgot my password, I have my ID

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have been since May '17 trying to get a password ***** phone will accept. I don't know how to answer your question could I talk on phone with somebody?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I would be happy to assist with this matter today regarding your account. I am typing some instructions for you to try specific for your situation. If you don't mind, please give me a quick rating on the top to help me stay assigned to your case and receive credit for helping you today. If you have more questions, please feel free to ask. Give me just a few moments to respond.

Looking at the link, you can access the recovery link at https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid. There is a place to enter your email address to start the process. You should be able to recover your account this way. The other link looked incorrect which may have been part of your issue. Let me know if you are still running into issues.