Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have Microsoft outlook. i can send emails but i cant

Good Morning, Technician's Assistant:...

Good Morning,

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I have Microsoft outlook. i can send emails but i cant receive emails

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Outlook from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Good

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

It is a new computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a message that says I'm not synchronizing to my email account

3/12/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you

Can you tell me the error you get when you try to receive an email?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
I can receive emails on my phone but I can't on me computer it is only 3 weeks old. The message I got says I cannot synch to my email

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

695(###) ###-####