Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a MacBook air. I just lost all files in Icloud and…

Customer Question
I have a MacBook...

I have a MacBook air. I just lost all files in Icloud and documents.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

Mac OS Hi sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Just the last hour. The Mac promoted me to update something related to a gmail address. Its asked me to save my docs but gave me the option to continue which I did. The checked I cloud and all my docs were gone.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Have you checked for a copy of the documents on the hard drive of the Mac?

Please let me know