Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

No password. Apple tablet. OS? Don't know. Got a new 6s

Customer Question
No password Technician's Assistant:...

No password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple tablet. OS ?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your?

Don't know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Got a new 6s phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Need a yahoo password *****

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to the password ***** your Apple ID?

Please let me know