Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am new to the Apple Family and have received money thru…

Customer Question
I am new to...

I am new to the Apple Family and have received money thru Apple Pay. I have no idea how to access it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

February

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

When I pulled the account up thru My Wallet, I never saw a place on the screen to enter access information.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Micky, Lead Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Micky
Micky, Lead Systems Engineer

I understand you are new to Apple Pay and want to access a payment received.

First of all, you have one week to accept the payment. If you didn't accepted during this week, the payment is automatically refunded to your friend account.

First of all you will need to setup you Apple Pay Cash card (and check that is enabled), than you are free to go.

Please check the following documents with screenshot that will help you.

Set up Apply Pay Cash and person to person payments:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207886

How to Manage your Apple Pay Cash account:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207883

Send, receive and request money with Apply Pay

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207875

Let me know if you further information of this helped you enough :-)

Best Regards