Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its not my computer, I'm trying to reopen my disabled

Customer Question
Its not my computer...

Its not my computer, I'm trying to reopen my disabled facebook account.?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

About a year ago, I red flagged a conversation that a mid eastern man was having with my young niece who complained to me. I was very upset and said a racial slur word, that I deeply regret. I don't think he said anything about it but I reported him . it was on messenger not facebook directly. I have many lived ones and friends on facebook ecspessialy since my brother passed. My facebook account was dissable. Not sure how or if I can get it back but lots of pics. My name is***** can u help me?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Just tried to log in and can't and tried asking for help that's it.Do you know who I can contact? My photos and my facebook still there others can see it but I can't seem to assess it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of. Thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the exact message you get when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you

Doesn't reconsize my phone number or email and I have forgotten old password

Ok, when you go through the process to reset your password, what exactly happens?

I can't get that far as to reset password ***** it doesn't recognize my new or old phone number or email but it does show me that I have a facebook account but it's disabled. Do u work for facebook? I just gave my personal bank information.

Ok.. but it would not recognize your account is disabled if it does not know what your sign in is.

When it tells you the account is disabled, what email address or phone number are you using?

Mine(###) ###-####my new # and***@******.*** this costs 5 dollars right? I need some sleep so I hope I can get some awsners soon thank u. I hope u can help me still.

No, this service is more expensive then $5, please speak to customer service regarding costs.

I haven't received service yet I was told 5 dollars to speak to someone. I in not requesting anymore. I haven't received any help yet can I please have customer service phone number thank you and I no longer need to ask you any further questions. I didn't receive any awnser.

Hi there

You can contact customer service on 1-***-***-**** to ask about costs if you skipped this when making the question.

I will also opt out of working with you any further on this.

Thank you and all the best