Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have transferred my pictures from my iPhone to my Mac

Customer Question
Hi there, i have...

Hi there, i have transferred my pictures from my iPhone to my Mac computer. i put them in albums( as i have done many times before) , this time i can't transfer the album from my Mac computer back to my iPhone. can you please help or make recommendations.Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac? What about your iPhone?

Please tell me how i can identify that.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried with your Mac?

None

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Is the iPhone connected to the Mac and unlocked?

Do you have enough space available on the iPhone?

Are you getting an error message when you try to transfer the photos back?

Hi Pete, my phone is connected, I have lots of space, no error message yet.

What method are you using to transfer the photos back?

Power cord.

Does the Mac detect that the iPhone is connected?

Have you tried using a different cord?