Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t turn it on at all. Nothing works. It’s automatic and…

Customer Question
I can’t turn it...

I can’t turn it on at all. Nothing works

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

It’s automatic and I think it was about a wee ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Once I press the on button very large letters or numbers will appear then move off the screen

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Can you explain me a bit more about this what is the make/model of the device which is not turning on.

You may click on the response/reply button to continue.