Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can to add my card debit card. I got it app up life. I got…

Customer Question
I can to add...

I can to add my card debit card

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I got it app up life

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I got a Wearing

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I’m telling you I’m trying add my debit card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

My email***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Go to the iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID. (You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.)
  3. Tap View Apple ID.
  4. Tap Payment Information.
  5. Change or update your payment information and tap Done

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------